We give our guests the opportunity to fill in a short feedback form when they stay with us, below are some of the comments they have made:
What was the most enjoyable part about your stay at Owhanake Bay Estate?
- Long breakfasts on the verandah, attention to detail, tasty bunch of organic juices, fruit and biscuits, plenty of mineral water
- Fantastically comfortable bed!
- Breakfast on the terrace with such an amazing view
- Hospitality and privacy, peace and quiet
- The view and surroundings, the beautiful estate and rooms, the hospitality, the pool and the wine, the stories about wine making
- Everything - breakfast, service, pool, amenities, cleanliness, simplicity, flowers, wireless access, deck, NZ music and DVDs
- Everything had a wow factor: bed, bathroom, freshly baked brownie, view, breakfast...
- Friendliness and top service, opportunity to learn more about wine making
- Everything was amazing; great and lovely decorated breakfast. We had the feeling of a lovely warm welcome, everything was perfectly organised and arranged
- Not having to arrange anything
- Service has been excellent, we were very impressed
What did you like most about your visit to Waiheke Island?
- The peaceful, slower pace of life
- The natural habitat, running, walking and swimming
- Peace, swimming in the sea, coastal walk
- Food, drink, beauty, beaches and friendliness
- Everything! Fantastic landscape, beautiful beaches, exquisite vineyards with wine tasting and restaurants
- Looking at land plots and dreaming. Great food, great beaches, great vibe...
- Not far from Auckland but a wonderful escape
What one or two words describe your overall experience at Owhanake Bay Estate?
- Tranquil oasis, luxurious
- Yummy and relaxing
- Totally 'de-stressing'
- Finding an unknown treasure
- Romantic and relaxing
- Completely delightful
- Stunning, wonderful
- Perfect for a romantic getaway
- Yummy breakfast - what a great start to the day!
- Car service is great, especially to and from restaurants
- Stunning location and generous hosts
- This is my favourite place
- Wish we could spend a month here!
- We could not have picked a more beautiful spot to end our holiday
- Lovely, relaxing little niche of the world. We have traveled a lot and this is right up there